Chippewa Creek Golf & Country Club - Tournaments-Chippewa Creek Golf at Mount Hope
Chippewa Creek Golf at Mount Hope
Chippewa Creek is the go-to course for successful group events, from as small as 16, to as large as 150 participants ó specializing in shot-gun start events for groups of 72 or more. Top five reasons to host your tournament at Chippewa Creek:
- A great course to challenge golfers of all abilities Ė 27 well-manicured holes combine to provide three unique par 72 layouts with various lenghts for all levels of golfers.
- An expansive practice facility with a full-length driving range and large putting green, as well as pitching, chipping, and sand-bunker area on the property.
- Beverage cart on the course and BBQ options at the turn (upon request).
- Delicious post tournament meals in our fully licensed banquet facility and outdoor patio.
- Excellent prices and great service from our experienced and friendly staff.
All Tournament Packages Also Include:
- Two certificates for complimentary rounds of golf for your prize table.
- Starting sheets for the assignment of your golferís tee times or holes to commence shot-gun play.
- Assistance with the placement of any hole-sponsor signs and banners.
- Prize-hole markers for longest-drive, closest-to-the-pin and similar competitions upon request.
- Props for putting contests on our practice green.
- Great sound system for announcements and awarding of prizes.
For more details or to book your tournament, please contact us:Marcus Giavedoni, Director of Golf Operations: